Hi guys! Today is a quick show of mini 3D paper orchid flowers.
I am currently working on my next greeting card set. And for the embellishments, I decided to use my 3D Orchid Flower Template to make tiny-tiny orchids. I am absolutely in love with the finished paper flowers! So, decided to show you the flowers before I glue them to the cards.
Aren’t they adorable? Here are two more pics to show the size:
What I did this time is:
- Cut the pieces from patterned paper
- Applied Tim Holtz distress ink in Milled Lavender to all pieces
- Spayed with Glimmer Spritz
- Let them dry
- Worked with Martha Stewart Embossing Stylus set all over the petals
- Used tweezers and my favorite liquid glue to assemble the 3d flowers