Here is the video step by step tutorial for you. you will be amazed at how easy it is to assemble Mug Box Card!
The list of used materials
This list contains affiliate links
You may download the template to assemble Mug Box Card here. It includes all paper details shown on the video tutorial in SVG, EPS, FCM, PDF, PNG, DXF, and Silhouette Studio formats.
This template is very easy to hand cut with your scissors. It does not have very intricate details.
- DCWV cardstock ∼ Pastels – for the main base, inserts, yellow and blue levels of greetings, flower petals, tea tag
- DCWV cardstock ∼ Jewels – for flower petals (light lavender)
- Core’dinations ∼ Teal Quatrefoil – for the card covers
- DCWV cardstock ∼ Bright Metallics – for lower oval on top of the inside mug part
- DCWV metallic foil paper ∼ Mercury Glass – for stars and flower central pieces
- Recollections cardstock ∼ Citrus – lower level of stars
- Love Nicole ∼ Tonal Patterns – for the envelope
Tools and mediums
- Martha Stewart gel adhesive
- My Stik adhesive tape
- Advanced tape glider
- Colorbox ink pads
- Sponge Daubers
- Foam Dots
That’s all! Honestly, it was easier to assemble Mug Box Card rather than write all this list down!
Hits : 3307