Hi everyone! I just finished editing my video tutorial How to make St.Patrick’s Hat Rocking Card. Here it is:
To download the free template to make this card go here.
Here is the list of used materials:
This post contains affiliate links.
- First of all, the free template itself,
- Core’dinations ebony and ivory cardstock for the base (love this pack – it’s heavyweight, double-sided and different in colors),
- In addition, Core’dinations value pack cardstock and DCWV textured double-sided cardstock for the decoration covers.
- My favorite glue for delicate details like coins and clover is Martha Stewart gel adhesive.
- For not that delicate work I prefer Advanced tape glider.
- I also used Ranger crackle accents and Ranger glossy accents to cover the pot and clasp.
- Finally, for the coins and the clasp itself – it’s Canson effects papercraft (I couldn’t find the link for it, sorry, I purchased it a while ago at a local craft store).
I cut the details using Silhouette Cameo 3 electronic cutting machine – she’s my time and craft-saver!
If you don’t have an electronic cutting machine, simply print out a PDF template and cut it with the scissors. To make the coins you may use a hole puncher.
Receive Free Templates Updates
If you would like to receive the updates about new free templates, fill out the form below to join our Subscriber List:
Happy Crafting!Hits : 2516